Martes, Abril 24, 2012

THIS!


There are things that people need to be proud of. Anddddd so, this is what I am currently proud of. I may have difficulties along the way but I was able graduate with an honor. I will never forget this chapter of my life. I will definitely miss college days. But, I will keep moving forward. Another chapter of my life awaits me. So, there. Love, Happiness && Success :)


Through all these years, I have never been expressive on how thankful I am for the love, support and encouragement I received from the amazing people in my life. This is my opportunity to appreciate and to give my thank you - sssss to my family (mama,daddy,allen,aj), the Videz' family (dhang,lloyd,grae) and to my big circle of friends (these are just a few : vhin,sam,jody,carlo,mai,lei,sid,stef,lance,yabz) :) And to my Stan , cheers to our more adventures!




PS: In all my accounts, I have posted something like this. I promise, this is the last. Hihi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento