Miyerkules, Disyembre 17, 2014

This post deserves no title.

Most of you do not know that I am one of those aspirants who took up the first Psychometrician Board Exam. 

Yes, I tried to balance law school and review class. Mondays to Saturdays are soent for all law school related readings and Sundays are dedicated to the board review. 

I couldn't describe specifically how difficult my semester had been but luckily, I was able to survived it.

After my final exams in law school, I only have one week, ONE WEEK, for my extensive review for the board exam. I did everything I could, read read read. I did not complain since I am already used to reading but I was just having hard time since the terms and the subjects seems to be foreign and I have to dig deep down the cave.

When the results are out, unfortunately, I did not pass. I was so sad. Very sad, really. I even cried. I always believe that there is no reason for failing. No excuses. You fail, YOU FAIL. But later on, I come to realize that you cannot always have what you want. I know that line has been used in so many ways. But this time, it is really applicable. 

Being too ambitious and too much self-confidence will pull you down. Put some limitations on yourself. Never over challenged yourself. No matter how much good you think you are, there will always be boundaries.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento