Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

Crazy Behaviors I have...

First day in Abnormal Psychology Class : what we did is after introducing our name, we should share one or two crazy behaviors that we possess; that we can think of, given a 5minutes time.


It was difficult for my part to think since I spent the allotted time laughing when my seatmate shared his crazy behavior. I will not mention his behavior but it was really funny.


I thought of writing and sharing my crazy behaviors and here I am! Hooraaaay!


(in random order)


1. While taking a bath, I turn on the music and sing and dance. I pretend that I have a concert and an audience is watching me.
2. I play memories in my mind and change the lines or words I said before to make the moments better.
3. When having a family dinner somewhere, I make sure that everyone dresses nicely and appropriately.
4. When I didn't buy the things I want, like shoes or bag, I will not be able to sleep. And I wills pend days thinking about those items and get depressed until the day I will be able to buy those.
5. I think too much about unnecessary things or random things.
6. I reminisce during class discussions until I caught myself doing this and go back to listening to my instructor.
7. When I'm alone at home, I walk like a model, I dress up and project in front of the mirror. I imitate faces that I see on the television. 
8. When I like someone, I first check the shoes because I like guys with nice shoes aaaaand the surname, if it fits my name.
9. I enjoy bullying others but I don't like being bullied. Pikon. Hehe.


And the list goes on and on and on. These are a few of my crazy behaviors that I could think of as of now. I may update this post when I think of another. Just maybe.




06.10.11

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento