Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

I don't exist.

8.25 pm. No one asks if I already had my dinner or if I'm already lying in my bed. No one even bothers to asks if I'm still out or if I arrived home safely. No one even wants to know what the hell am I doing this time. That if I die tonight, no one will notice until someone will see me lying peacefully or receive a news via text message about my death.


There are moments in life -- no matter how much you dress up nicely or act appropriately -- when you are alone. And the feeling of being alone. Alone. Unwanted. Worthless. It's not exactly the need of attention but the need to be cared and loved. The need of being with others -- not even physically but psychologically. The need to be wanted. And the need to be important.


As social being, these are achieve if others share these willingly. And this willingness varies on how much you actually "mean" to them.


This time, I want to loss the thought of being alone. I want to know that I am accompanied by others -- whoever. That I exist.




06.09.11

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento