Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Creepy : dark room with the help of the heavy rain outside.


Scared.

Yes, I am.
I can hear the heavy rains pouring outside my room while everybody in this house are fast asleep. There are lightnings and thunderstorms which I don’t like. These makes me feel afraid like they are going to attack me and hurt me eventually. There had been power interruptions a while ago which made me a little more scared. And I am stuck in front of this electronic device where I do what I usually does, killing time checking all my social networks accounts.
Honestly, I am not into rainy season. I feel sad when it rains. It is like all my problems or bad experiences lingers around my head. It kills me reminiscing all those things. I can not really explain or express why I’m feeling that way when it’s raining. Apologizes.
*Rants for this night. I have all these ideas which are really difficult to express. Sorry.

*from Tumblr. 2months ago.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento