Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Just because I love Aleah!


“Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness.” — Lois L. Kaufman
Aleah and I became friends way back in 2nd year high school. This is a lame start but I can not think of any good way as of now.
When I decided to transfer in Baguio, we only have the chance to meet only during summer breaks, my birthdays every august, semestral breaks and christmas breaks. We make sure that we have the time to catch up after long months of not meeting each other. Yes, we communicate through texts but not always since we have other responsibilities.
So yesterday, for the last time since I need to be back in my second home, we met in, never-ending-meeting-place : SM. She went straight to that place after her review for the upcoming Nursing Board Exam this July. I appreciated her effort for seeing me despite her busy day. As usual, we strolled around the mall, enjoyed window shopping and ate in Paotsin. At around 7pm, we decided to haveTanduay Ice in Ikabud. The funny thing is : Sakto lang talaga pera namin for two T.Ice and a FrenchFries. We were so poor!
Yet, I enjoyed being with her. Definitely or better yet, hopefully she felt the same way. We talked about anything-under-the-sun! From choosing the color of a wallet to a desired branded bag to what we’re going to do when landed in a job to having our own families and anything in between.
A great experience which is surely unforgettable!

 
This is Aleah and I. Photo taken in 2009. (We don’t have any photo yesterday. Fail!)
*I’ll make another blog stating all the about our friendship. Maybe, the soonest. Right now, just want to share our last date this vacation.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento