Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2


“Anything is possible when you have inner peace.” -Master Shifu
Yesterday, May 27, 2011, my mom and I decided to watch this great animation — Kung Fu Panda 2. :-) We left our house just right after lunch so that we would catch the 2pm showing. The weather was quite fine yesterday. It is so perfect to go out and spend quality time with your loved-ones.
We had our meal at KFC. I had my favorite krushers. Every time I eat at this fast food chain, I never fail to avail one. Its just delicious! And I recommend it so much to everyone.
I remember watching the first Kung Fu Panda alone in 2008. I really love this film. It is made to catch the attention of movie goers in all ages. But now, I enjoyed it more since I’m with my mom. I just can’t explain the feeling being with someone who is always there beside you enjoying stuffs together like watching movies.
Aside from the quote that Master Shifu said in the first part of this, there’s another quote that really caught my attention. It was very difficult to memorize the line and I can not find it also in the net. But somehow, it goes like this : “You may not have a beautiful start but doesn’t define who you are. The only thing that matters is who you choose to be known.”
That line / quote says it all. We should not dwell so much on what challenges or trials we faced in the past. It’s within us on how we deal with these things. It is who we become from those experiences in our lives.


*from Tumblr. 1 month ago. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento