Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake


I am really fond of cakes or anything related to that. I am sweet-tooth-lady so I definitely enjoy desserts.
An experience about a cake happened when my 13 friends (another group of friends) had our get together and Jhovanie brought one for the group. Since it was my first time to actually know and see that cake I got so fascinated that I can not stop looking the cake while it is on it’s box. I was mesmerized my the fresh strawberries arranged on its top.
This cake is available at Viscoz’ in the Upper Session Road, Baguio City — Strawberry Shortcake. It appears to be very delicious and mouth-watering. I find it hard to describe how it exactly looks so I guess I’m just going to share pictures.
Without the permission of the one who brought the cake, we removed the cake from it’s box. I was with Mai, PJ and Jin at that time.

I looked stupid in this picture. :-)))

It smells so good! Really good!

Presenting to you the royal cake! Excuses from my friend who are trying to pinch and have a taste of it.

At this point, we wanted to slice the cake so that we will be able to taste it and give in to the wants of our taste buds.

We can no longer control ourselves so we sticked our tongue out for the attempt to lick the icing on it’s side. Okay, that was just a joke. :-)
You will not expect it, but unfortunately we were not able to a have a piece of the strawberry shortcake!!! We left the place earlier before they decided to eat it. Sad :-( But at least we enjoyed taking pictures with the very-delicious-mouth-watering-oh-smelling-so-good strawberry shortcake!



*from Tumblr. 1 month ago. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento