Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Dear Feet, I am really sorry!


May 31, 2011 to June 2, 2011 - Back in Baguio after 2 months. (Not for vacation or relaxation, but for the enrollment.)
So enrollment was scheduled on June 1. It was hard for me to wake up early because I want to enjoy the cold breeze in the morning while doing the “fetus position” in my bed. Ohh my. What I mean is, curling-up-in-your-bed-while-covering-yourself-with-that-thick-comforter. Think clean! Haha. Yeah, I should, too!
Anyway, since I have to, I woke up at 7:30am. And if your enrolling in SLU, that’s too late already because you have to suffer all those queues the whole day. Fastforward — I arrived in school at almost 9am. (Yeah, my morning bath was fast. Really fast.) I saw the line for the release of pink forms or the grades and I was like O.O! Since I have no choice but to get mine, I piled the line for more than 1 hour. Thanks to Jinn, Carlo and Mai for the “kwentos” while waiting for my turn. And also Carlo’s. :-) After that, another line was waiting for us. Green Form. The encoding of subjects. Haaaay! Good thing we finished until the printing of our schedules before the lunch break.
We decided to have our lunch in Tokyo Tokyo since we want to have heavy meal. We were all drained down and so we want our energies baaaaaaccckkk! Before we went back to school, we strolled around SM and one of my friends, Mai, brought us to Jellybean because according to her, there are new shoes in that store which are really cute. And I ended up buying a pair. :-| I’m soooo poor now, but I love my new shoes. 
After that mini-shopping (because Jinn and Mai also bought shoes but a different style) we headed back to school for the payment of our fees. And yes, we suffered another long queue.
The title was dedicated to my feet because I unconsciously or unexpectedly abused them. I didn’t anticipated the lines I have to pile in this enrollment. Just because I want to be tall and feel-pretty I wore my wedges. My bad! I’ll never wear wedges or heels during enrollment! Indeed, another torture.
But after that tiring enrollment processes — reunited with some of my friends feels really good.
*Oooopsss, no photos. Not even one, because neither of us had the thought of taking one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento