Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

The night of March 17, 2011


A time to celebrate. A time to take away all the bad vibes and stresses. A time to cheer. A time to party.
March 17, 2001, last day of the second semester. Last exam day to be exact. Days before the said date, my friends and I decided to take the night out to the next level. (Hahaha!) We planned to meet up in the late afternoon and enjoy the rest of the night and the morning of the next day. We agreed on drinking and partying ‘til we drop. Yes, ‘til all of us will drop!
So the day arrived than we least expect it. (Why does time fly so fast?! :-D) Anyway, the last examination of some of my friends ended at 4pm while mine was 2pm. Yes, I was free 2 hours earlier than them. Hehe. With the other members of our tropa, we waited for them. Spent our time fooling around and doing crazy stuffs in the lobby.
Fast forward. Some of my friends and I traveled to SM Baguio to feed our super hungry stomaches since we cannot remember the last meal we had for the day. I honestly lost track of the time so I cannot actually say what time we had our meal in McDonald’s but definitely it was already late afternoon. Sorry, it’s the only place we can afford at that time since we are saving our money for the night out.
We saw Ma’am Naja together with her lovely daughters in that fast food chain but unfortunately I can not find the pictures we took with them. Apology.

They ate their ultimate favorite McCrispy Chicken Fillet at comes with a 12 oz of Coke and I had my McFlurry Berry thingy. I forgot the exact flavor. (Hahaha!)
After we finished our meal, we stayed for a while in McDonald’s since we are waiting for the texts of our other friends. During this time, we met Mhot, the partner of Sid. It’s partner because they are both biologically males so I guess you already know what I’m trying to point out. It was pleasant meeting him because he is sweet and easy-to-get-along -with.
After that, we went to our tambayan, GPC or Global Pinoy Center. It is where we will meet our other friends. I recommendly suggest people to be a member in this center because you can avail free and unlimited iced tea or coffee and internet. Wi-fi access is also available and you can bring 2 guests anytime you visit the place. It has a peaceful ambiance that everyone will enjoy. The receptionists, which we usually call ate or kuya, are very friendly and very accomodating.

A snapshot of our an hour stay in GPC. We have many pictures while waiting but again, I could not find any. This is the only one I saved.
It was already 8:30 in the evening when we left the place and go to a bar where we could have our drinking session. We got so disappointed since almost all bars are full because I guess every student is celebrating the end of the semester. Luckily, we found Gluttons.

Never mind our faces. (Hahaha!) We had this blue drink, which I forgot the name, (Gosh, why do I always forget things. I fail!) and sisig on the side. We got fooled by the waiter, because he said this tower is equivalent to 4 pitchers but when we noticed it, it was only 2 1/2 pitchers! Since we don’t want to ruin our night, we chose not to make a big deal out of it and just continue enjoying. On the other hand, this drink tasted awesome! :-)
From Gluttons, we moved to Le Azul. It was funny experience going to that place because we hailed a cab to take us to Le Azul but yet we could just only walk because it is very near. (Hahaha!) I guess we are already tipsy during that time that’s why no one recognized that it’s already near.

A collage of our time in Le Azul. We ordered a blue drink again. It tasted so good and as usual I forgot the name of the drink as well as our dish. Tssssss! It was very dark in this place so it was very difficult to see one another or just to take a bite of our food. Anyway, it was where we danced and party hard and got drunken— Bigtime!
We were not contented yet, we moved to our final place : Red Lion Bar. Almost all of us drunk Tanduay Ice this time for washing. And since we are all drunk and our confidence level moved up to nowhere, we invaded the karaoke room. We sang out loud different songs and take turns every time. All of us is talking in their loudest voices and saying to one another “Lasing ka na!” where in fact all of us are. (Hahaha!) I remember myself not being able to put the 5 peso coin in the coin hole because I already do not have a clear vision It was like all I see are turning. We took some pictures in that place but I was not able to keep track of those or I am not sure if anyone uploaded any.
We went home 5 o’clock in the morning. It was a long moment for all of us but we definitely enjoy our time together. In between of all the shots or dances or anything, we talked a lot about personal problems, schools, and random topics. We definitely know more about one another.
Great experience with good friends. This will be repeated — for many times.


*from Tumblr. 1 month ago.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento